You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world. Job Description:
- Process complex policy change requests, with focus in ILAS policy and payment of policy values
- Perform daily operation tasks like endorsement preparation, report checking, fulfilment dispatch, handle enquiries, etc. with minimum supervision / limited direction.
- Make phone call to clients and agents to follow up policy changes
- To demonstrate client-centric in processing (e.g. to provide suggestion to supervisor to minimize the pending items or to review appeal cases)
- Enhance operational efficiency and strictly follow the KPI
- Participate in system projects if necessary
- Support Ad Hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- University Degree Holder
- 3 years' experience in Life Insurance industry, preferably in Policy Administration
- Good time management skill and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose). Job Category:
Customer Service / Operations Posting End Date: