Actuarial Associate, Project Element
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for developing and maintaining the actuarial modelling to meet business needs and regulatory requirements. Ensure deliverables are in high quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the Prophet models, as well as review and enhance the end to end process
- Perform testing and controls on coding changes according to internal requirements
- Develop and maintain Excel tools with VBA
- Provide technical guidance/support to local business units, as required
- Perform Actuarial analysis on modelling results.
- Support other ad hoc actuarial projects as required
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University / College graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or relevant subject
- Knowledge in insurance products and at least 2 years of relevant experience, modelling experience is an advantage
- Proficient in statistical computer software/ knowledge in actuarial software e.g. Prophet is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and database skills
- Demonstrate abilities to problem solve and work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience / fresh graduate will be considered for Actuarial Associate position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.