Actuarial Associate, Integrated Reporting
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provide support on VONB/EV/IFRS reporting, country review for the business units assigned, and other ad-hoc projects as required.
Provide support on VONB/EV/IFRS reporting.
• Ensure all entities submit VONB/EV/IFRS results regularly to Group Office for consolidation
• Produce and ensure results accuracy & timeline submission for all consolidated reports assigned
• Provide support on the analysis of financial results. Communicate the results to your supervisor
• Provide support in developing/enhancing tools (e.g. template/consolidation tools/RPA) for reporting
• Participate in annual budget
Provide support on country review for the business units assigned.
• Ensure the assigned business units submit all reports on a timely basis for VONB, EV and IFRS reporting.
• Provide support on reviewing the financials of business units
• Work closely with Group Finance and business units to address specific issues
Assist on the update of relevant AIA Group policies and guidelines whenever required.
Other ad-hoc projects as required.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.