Actuarial Associate, Integrated Reporting
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for consolidating, reviewing and monitoring the local solvency position for all business units, assisting on the group HKIO, LCSM and Bermuda solvency position production, and supporting ad-hoc projects. Responsibilities
- Consolidate, review and analyse all business units' local solvency results on timely manner.
- Support the Group HKIO, LCSM and Bermuda solvency position production;
- Support on the HKIO DST production, year end filling and auditing;
- Monitor solvency movement on regular basis
- Streamline and automate actuarial preparation process for Group solvency reporting
Other ad-hoc projects are required. Requirements:
- Education - Degree holder
- Good command of written and spoken English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.