Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The role is focusing on actuarial model change management and assist in driving changes in actuarial technology.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Prophet libraries, including but not limited to Liability library and Asset Liability Strategy (ALS) library.
- Support implementation and testing of Prophet coding changes, as well as assist with implementation and testing of the end to end operating process for Stress Testing.
- Assist with conducting controls according to internal requirements.
- Provide technical/system coding help to business units, as required.
- Actuarial analysis on modeling results.
- Provide support on financial reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Relevant Experience
- Minimum 0-4 years' relevant experience in the life insurance industry.
- Basic conceptual and prophet system development skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Programing skill is an advantage
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Partly / nearly qualified actuary.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.