At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Calculate and analyse bonus declarations for policy holders and provide regular reports to the management team. Support Par Fund and Investment Management projects and conduct process enhancement.
- Calculate bonus declaration accurately for policyholders; Provide relevant analysis and reports to the management team
- Provide analysis to support multiple project initiatives like bonus enhancement, guarantee charge review and other analysis as required by the With-Profits Committee;
- Perform asset share calculation, fund transfer and other operations relevant to with-profits funds;
- Maintain accurate asset share and bonus models; perform coding changes as necessary and maintain process and methodology documentation;
- Provide analysis and operational support to the team and other team members within the Par management team; perform User Acceptance Tests when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Actuarial Science / Statistics / Mathematics or relevant fields
- Associate of Society of Actuaries or other equivalent actuarial bodies
- 3+ years' experience in Life Insurance/ consultant industries
- Strong financial modelling skills, knowledge in Prophet and/or Stochastic modelling is advantageous
- Attentive to details and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in reserving and capital basis / financial reporting