Job Reference # 194294BR
Are you great at answering questions and giving advice?
Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are looking for someone like this who can
• provide proactive investment advice on multi-asset-class portfolios directly to our Wealth Management clients, family offices and corporate clients
• proactively manage client book and make sure clients are invested according to their risk profile
• regularly contact clients with meaningful portfolio updates and investment recommendations
• carry out important risk management tasks to meet legal and regulatory requirements
• follow developments in the financial markets to maintain sharp understanding of both current and anticipated trends across relevant markets and products Your team
You'll be working in the Investment Products & Services team in Hong Kong, as part of the Wealth Management business segment. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession. Your expertise
• worked with High Net Worth (HNW) or UHNW clients, ideally in a portfolio advisory role within a private bank
• extensive experience managing and advising multi-asset-class client portfolios throughout a cycle
• proven understanding of financial instruments and markets as a whole
• qualifications of CFA/ CFP/ CAIA/ MBA/ FRM/ CMT, ideally
• strong interpersonal skills (you're a people person)
• strong communication skills for client liaison, particularly with the North Asian markets
• an excellent communicator, able to deliver information convincingly and concisely
• a strong team player with high standards of ethical and professional behavior
• a stickler for flawless execution procedures and documentation About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.