Our client is an international firm who is looking for a new member to join their team. AR experience in the banking and financial services industry is preferred.
- Manage Hong Kong Remittance inboxes for the group
- Allocate payments received to invoices, matching against remittance advices and Oracle
- Maintain standing data of customers and work with the on-boarding team to ensure all customers are in the system
- Ensure Settlements team have completed all adjustments (assist where required)
- Prepare manual credit notes/adjustments as required
- Preparation of revenue load files from settlements systems to the general ledger
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external customers and internal contacts
- Participate in the year-end audit, ensuring information is supplied in accordance with agreed timeframes.
- Ensure monthly revenue reconciliations are completed within required timeframes and signed off by appropriate authority.
- Variances are documented and clearance strategies documented
- Daily collection activity, Weekly outstanding, Monthly Days Outstanding (DSO) Report
- Ensure procedures are documented and kept up-to-date with Group policies
- Ensure workflow meets control requirements (e.g., authorization, supporting documentation, etc)
- AR systems UAT and training as required
- Attend and participate constructively in weekly finance team meetings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Strong attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Superior understanding of Accounts Receivable principles
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable in a corporate environment