Accounts Payable- Officer
- HKD 30000/month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
This is an exciting opportunity to join a boutique investment house with private equity fund and be part of their growing finance team.
- Here you would be responsible for managing the full cycle Accounts Payable duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Covering payments, claims settlements, payment management.
- Resolving invoice discrepancies and maintaining master files.
- Reviewing statements and purchase orders and claim receipts, investigating and resolving open issues. · Preparing monthly Account Payable accruals.
- Maintaining Prepayment (amortization) file and passing journal entries for it.
- Degree/ Diploma or equivalent in accounting and finance
- AP experience within the financial services industry, essential
- Self-motivated, well-organized and can-do attitude
- Strong coordinator & team player
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word). A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
- Language Skills: English and mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
You may send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this job.
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified