Accounts Investigation Officer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Provide supports on document retrieval process, account searching, hold code/ lien placement and removal, filing, account closure, audit confirmation and quality checking.
- To participate in Banking Services and Account Investigation process activities
- To provide operational support to different stakeholders
- To handle internal and external customer inquiries/ complaints confidently and reliably
- To do filling documents and records
- To support cross team functions
- To assist in preparing and consolidating the monthly report to Management
- To handle law enforcement authorities' request and investigation
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular. Report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
- To ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed
- To assist Manager, Account Investigation and Account Investigation Manager to prepare the MI reports and keep track the outstanding work tasks on inventory
- To perform quality checking on the Account Investigation Clerk's/ Officer's daily work
- Complete the assigned tasks within SLA
- Enquires/referrals are responded and handled on-time
- Provide accurate output to customers within agreed SLA
- Provide the retrieval work to the Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Departments and regulatory authorities within the agreed timeline
- Prepare MI reports timely with accurate information
- Exercise good judgement and escalate for any irregularities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure with multiple stakeholders
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.