A long-estimated Private and Investment Banker (Licensed Corporation under SFC) is looking for a professional Accounting & Finance Analyst to join her Finance & Accounts Department.
- Provision of support to facilitate the business financial management and for strategic decision making.
- Management of billings, receivables and payables;
- Assisting in monthly account closing;
- Assisting in analyzing and investigating variances;
- Assisting in preparation of various financial monitoring reports to the Senior Management;
- Engaging in Business Planning;
- Engaging in Budgeting;
- Maintenance of petty cash;
- Identifying process improvement opportunities; and
- Assisting in any ad-hoc duties when required.
- Provision of management accounts for our clients’ investment companies, as well as provision of high quality business support and administration services to clients.
- Performing general accounting functions including processing of data, reconciliations and maintenance of ledgers;
- Ensuring accurate and timely journal entries;
- Assisting in preparation of management accounts for various clients;
- Assisting in analyzing and investigating variances; and
- Overseeing the audit process of clients’ accounts and company secretarial maintenance of clients’ companies.
- Good at financial accounting;
- Familiarized with full set of accounting;
- At least 3 years in a similar relevant position;
- Ideally experienced in SFC Licensed Corporations, such as RA1, 4 & 9
- Full working proficiency in English as well as Mandarin and/or Cantonese; additional languages is a plus;
- Comfortable working in an international environment; and
- Full working proficiency in MS office suite, especially Excel.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Cherry at 6893 2290.