Accounting Operation Representative
Bloomberg is the central nervous system of global finance. Started in 1981, Bloomberg is a forward looking company focused on building products and solutions that are needed for the 21st century. As a global information and technology company we connect decision makers to a dynamic network of data, people, and ideas - accurately delivering business and financial information, news, and insights to customers around the world.
We work hard, and we work fast, while maintaining the quality and accuracy we're known for. We bring out the best in each other, always inventing and reinventing. You can do amazing work here. Our career development opportunities give you every resource you need to reach your full potential but it's up to you to make that happen.
Bloomberg's Accounting is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join Hong Kong Finance department. As part of this fast paced team, you will learn various aspects of Accounts Receivable, Billing, Contracts within APAC and Greater China Region. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Maintain positive relationships with our customers by providing excellent service and departmental support
- Be accountable for a sizable collections portfolio and meeting specific targeted goals related to the aging of open receivables
- Be responsible for processing customer refunds, write-offs, and preparing delinquent customers for third party collections
- Collaborate with our internal Sales, Contracts, Installations and Billing Teams in order to resolve outstanding issues
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Economics or Accounting
- A high level of multi-tasking, trouble shooting, and complex problem solving skills while utilizing multiple system interfaces and addressing a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Flexibility within a constantly changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate effectively with team members
- Attention to detail, result oriented, excellent problem solver and sense of urgency
- At least 3 years of finance and/or accounts receivables department experience required
- Knowledge of SAP / Oracle / other ERP's
- Very strong time management skills
- Fluency spoken and written in Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.