A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Prepare portfolio valuation and financial reports;
- Review daily NAV calculation and perform reconciliations to ensure correct processing of prices, trades, corporate actions, taxes, fees, etc;
- Review portfolio returns, benchmark returns and performance attribution data;
- Prepare statistics and analysis of portfolio data, and handle ad-hoc assignments;
- Communicate with custodians and colleagues from front / middle / back office to resolve issues;
- Assist in system enhancement and the provision of user requirements.
- Degree in Accounting;
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience is preferred;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Responsible, meticulous, and well-organized;
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.