- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 20 May 19
Accounting Manager - MNC Asset Management Firm, up to 45k
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Accounting Manager - MNC Asset Management Firm, up to 45kjob description
about the company.
Our client is a MNC Asset Management Firm (Type 1,4,9), with highly emphasize on the quality services and commitment of sophiscated investment, our client is looking for an all rounded and self driven individual to join their finance team.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of four highly motivated, articulate and energytic individuals. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will need to handle full set accounting and FRR return
You are expected to be strong at accounting, FRR and CPA qualified is an asset.
about the job.
- Responsible for journal preparation and month end closing.
- Responsible for full set of book keeping and FRR return (type 4,9)
- Perform reconciliation for accounting reports and ensure the report is compliant with Hong Kong regulatory reporting.
- Work closely with external auditors for statutory audits and tax filing procedure
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder of accounting and finance or relevant subjects
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting and finance across financial services, ideally with hedge fund background
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an asset
- Preferably experienced in using MYOB
- Good communication skills with fluent English and Chinese
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial reporting, management reporting, regulatory reporting, consolidation, accountant, accounting, Financial planning and analysis
CPA or CFA Qualified