Accountant in a leading license corporation
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
The company is looking for an accountant with financial services experience to handle FRR, and full set accounting. Candidates with company secretary or listed company experiences will also be considered.
The company is one of the leading Chinese license corporations based in Hong Kong. It provides financial services of Type 1 (dealing in securities), Type 4 (advising on securities), Type 7 (automated trading services), and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities under the Securities and Futures Ordinance in Hong Kong.
- Support preparation of financial reporting and regulatory reporting
- Oversee the finance control governance and operational reporting functions.
- Oversee the regular local statutory reporting processes of the business. Maintain proper accounting records under the finance framework.
- Ensure financial statements and reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner for respective internal and external users.
- Preparing for any ad-hoc assignments from management
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- More than 2-3 years of relevant experience in financial services industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Strong system knowledge
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.