Accountant/ Assistant Manager, Corporates Audit
- Audit financial statements and group reporting packages in a variety of GAAP's such as HKFRS, IFRS, US GAAP and other local standards
- Work on other assurance engagements such as review engagements, SOX engagements, agreed-upon-procedure engagements and engagements relating to the reporting accountant for initial public offerings
- Supervise your engagement field team, including the completion of performance reviews and providing on-site training
- Act as the audit in-charge for larger clients to perform the briefing and lead the team to deliver the audit
- Maintain regular communication with the line manager, partner and client on issues and the progress of the engagement
- Qualified accountant with at least three years audit experience with a major firm
- Experience across all industry sectors is welcome.
- Strong technical skills and able to research accounting issues in a wide variety of GAAPs
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organisational skills
- A willingness to travel on business demand
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.