CGL Investment Holdings Corporation Limited (“CGL”), headquartered in Hong Kong, is a sovereign capital backed private equity investment company with its five regional offices in China and Europe. The company currently owns and manages more than 20 private equity investments around the world, and expect to continue growing its business on a double digit pace over the next few years. With its fasting-growing business globally, CGL is seeking energetic, mature and well-rounded professionals to join his team who are looking for challenges and growth opportunity and enjoy working in a fast-paced, global driven and multi-culture collaborative environment.
- Perform opertaional transaction review, cash flow forecast on the subsidiaries in Europe.
- Facilitate monthly account reconciliation and month-end financial closing.
- Liaise with overseas accounting team on asset tax returns, and tax filing.
- Participate in bank financing for the group.
- Participate other ad hoc projects as required.
- Minimum of 5 years Accounting or FP&A working experiences;
- CPA is highly preferred;
- Self-motivated and attentive to details;
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills;
- Enjoy working in a multi-culture global environment with strong team mindset;
- Business proficiency of written and spoken English and Mandarin.