What's in it for you:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our clients across the Global Markets Group, managing your own client accounts, while also working closely with sales. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual to be part of a fast growing, global organization. In this position, no two days will be the same, you'll work alongside an intelligent and diverse group of passionate professionals dedicated to best-in-class client services. What you'll work on:
What we look for:
- Master the Global Markets Group products offered and supported by Global Client Relations ranging from Research Sales & Trading to Capital Markets
- Support a book of accounts in Hong Kong.
- Build & maintain strong customer relationships and orchestrate onsite client deal coverage, training and support
- Build relationships within your team and across various other teams under the Global Markets Group
- Liaise with Client Services and Product teams regarding forthcoming enhancements and ensure you and your client are properly educated on new initiatives to drive seamless support
- Keep abreast of market & regulatory changes that may impact services provided to clients, as well as commercial developments within the market which may relate to services the group could be extended to cover
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in Mandarin a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in client account management preferably within the FinTech, Finance, or other related Industry
- Individuals with sell side capital markets experience and some knowledge of IHS Markit's solutions (preferred)
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience
- Results driven, detail-oriented, and a motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior analytical & independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and manage deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.