- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Sales & Marketing Hong Kong
- 22 Jul 19
- Hong Kong
- Full time
An Account Manager position with a global marketing services firm that based in Hong Kong
An Account Manager position with a global marketing services firm that based in Hong Kong.
Your new company
Our Client is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of POS, print, digital and campaign execution management. The company provide services to global brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies and delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI). With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, the company delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across Design, POS, print, digital and retail media.
Our client is now looking for an Account Manager. This person will be expected to have significant client contact and working with the RAD to take the lead role in particular projects and campaign management, occasionally deputising for the RAD, if required.
Your new role
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for
- Delivering services on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients
- Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures
- Develops a good understanding of the client's business and industry sector
- Implementing new methods and procedures as required
- Developing strong relationships with Client stakeholders and Client agencies
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Monitoring projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in FMCG / POS / Promotional / and the print sector is essential.
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Proficient in English, able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Able to multitask, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong knowledge in MS office including word, excel, power point, etc.
- Experience in Agency environment will be an advantage
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign solutions is preferred
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work under a highly experienced Manager. This position offers a highly desired strong career progression and an attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Angela.Poh@hays.com.my or call me at +603-7611 8600.