Account Maintenance Assistant
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Perform and support daily customer maintenance activities, such as static data changes, service request set up, etc. and monitor the daily activities and performance of hub
• Handle and follow up enquiries and complaints from internal stakeholders, e.g. Branch and Client Experience, etc.
• Responsible for administrative tasks and Reports preparation
• Inform Manager of issues relating to staff and operations, and recommends changes as necessary
Qualifications & Skills
• Diploma/ Degree holder in relevant disciplines;
• Good understanding and knowledge of banking operations, relevant experience in Data Maintenance operations is an advantage
• Good at MS Office applications (Word & Excel)
• Cooperative, independent, responsible and customer oriented with good communication skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Positive attitude with high sense of responsibility and can-do spirits
• Able to interact in a professional and competent manner with different parties
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.