Account Investigation Officer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To participate in Banking Services and Account Investigation process activities
- To provide operational support to different stakeholders
- To handle internal and external customer inquiries/ complaints confidently and reliably
- To do filling documents and records
- To support cross team functions
- To assist in preparing and consolidating the monthly report to Management
- To handle law enforcement authorities' request and investigation
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular. Report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
- To ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed
- To assist Manager, Account Investigation and Account Investigation Manager to prepare the MI reports and keep track the outstanding work tasks on inventory
- To perform quality checking on the Account Investigation Clerk's/ Officer's daily work
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.