Account Investigation Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Leading a team of 20, this role reports to the Senior Manager of Account Investigation and takes care of Law Enforcement Agencies' request instructed by the stakeholders.
- To assist Senior Manager, Account Investigation in monitoring the daily operations and ensure that all Law Enforcement Agencies' requests are completed by fulfilling the regulatory requirements within the SLA
- To assist Senior Manager, Account Investigation in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management and Business Continuity Plan
- To work with Group and Country on process re - engineering projects for strengthening risk control, improving service quality, reducing operational cost and enhancing productivity
- Adhering to all policies and guidelines as laid down in Group Operational Risk - Policy and Procedures Manual. Special attention to be paid to Key Risk Indicators and Key Control Self Assessment reporting
- To execute the group & local policies & procedures, and ensure the compliance of operational & regulatory requirements by all level of staff Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree
- Solid working experience in banking operations, preferably in retail banking back office support functions
- Strong people management, administration and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of banking products, banking regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills are required to deal with and maintain good relationship with business stakeholders, internal and external customers
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.