What you'll do
* Help the Director of the Academy in Asia lead the execution of the Academy's internal and external activities, including the development and preparation of program materials.
* Execute, oversee and advise on special projects.
* Ensure timely follow through of the Academy's agendas and assignments.
* Serve as a point of contact for internal program participants and external vendors.
* Handle meeting coverage for the team when needed.
* Up to 5 years of experience in investment research, investment banking and/or financial modeling.
* Excellent academic track record from top tier schools.
* A passion for learning as well as teaching and mentoring junior talent.
* Proven ability to get things done - leadership, project management skills and resourcefulness, including the ability to persuade others.
* Strategic and creative thinker with an interest in learning. Must be able to deal with ambiguity.
* Flexible; ability to multi-task, while managing priorities and workflow, and the ability to handle changing priorities and demands on time.
* Polished presence and a track record of developing and managing key relationships and partners.
* Integrity and ethics are paramount; commitment to excellence and high standards is a must.
* Strong written communication skills required
* Background in training and development is a plus, but not required.