A Top Tier Hedge Fund with long establish track record currently looking for a Deputy Finance Manager join their Finance team in Hong Kong to work closely with Senior Management C-level.
- Responsible for financial reporting and preparation of financial statements;
- Responsible for financial analysis and forecast, providing basis for business decisions and conducting business analysis;
- Manage P&L reporting, support Traders and Portfolio Manager
- Middle Office, post trade settlement and operation (equities, commodities)
- Coordinate with external auditor and regulatory body;
- Ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in accounting or related;
- Up to 3 – 7 years accounting experience in financial industry; CPA and experience in investment industry is preferred;
- Familiar with relevant laws and regulations, enterprise financial system and enterprise accounting standard (IFRS 9 Accounting Standards for Financial Instruments), familiar with financial accounting process, solid financial accounting knowledge
- Familiar with office software and financial software;
- Good communication in English and Chinese