Our client is a global asset manager who is looking for a senior consultant to support their Asian strategy, projects and M&A in the region. The role will be based in Hong Kong reporting to the global head of strategy in Europe.
- Support development and implementation of the firms global strategy
- Lead or support strategic projects and initiatives with a global, regional and/or functional scope
- Conduct detailed analytical assessments and recommendations
- Develop Business Plans and Investment Cases
- Support and accompany inorganic growth/ acquisition projects along all relevant phases including ongoing tracking of industry merger activities, initial target assessment, valuations, due diligence and post-merger integration initiatives
- Support external consulting projects
- Develop and prepare senior management presentations and relevant decision proposals for the firms Governance Bodies
- Act as trusted advisor to the Head of Strategic Development and the Senior Executives on topics of critical and strategic relevance
The ideal candidate will come from a management consultancy, have at least 4 years work experience, of which most of that time will be within financial services related work. Mandarin and English fluency are a must for this role.