• Implement annual plans of the department on new investment product development and management to achieve the Bank’s strategic objectives and meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for each year
• Liaise with product providers to facilitate launch of new products (e.g. mutual funds, FX, securities, structured products) on shelf, gather product information, and other supports such as training
• Perform product due diligence for new products and existing products
• Perform UAT on investment product projects
• Work closely with regulators to ensure all investment procedures and product due diligences are up to latest regulatory standards
• Liaise and get support on outsourced services relating to product development and management (e.g. client risk profiling questionnaire, investment product risk rating model etc.)
• Monitor and perform detailed analysis on investment products results to evaluate performance
• Conduct training on new products for branches and sales teams
• University degree holders, preferably major in Finances / Investment / Economics
• Preferably a CFA holder or other similar qualification
• Qualifications in IIQE/HKSI related areas are preferred
• With 5 years’ or above relevant experience in investment with exposure to mutual funds, securities, structured products and FX markets.
• Good analytical skills, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Creative, independent, strongly motivated by achieving quality results, high level of initiative & energy
• Strong PC skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.