We are looking for high calibre to take up the position of AVP / Manager, Internal Audit (Treasury & Finance Audit) to join us.
- Assess the risk & control environment in the treasury’s business and finance operations, and perform risk monitoring and audits to ascertain the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls environment of the Bank
- Participate in planning, execution and reporting of the audit cycle
- Identify key risks and relevant controls, and devise audit programmes to test control effectiveness
- Perform assignments accordingly to requirements
- Take up ad-hoc projects as required
- University degree holder, preferably with professional qualifications of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in Treasury audit, Risk Management audit or Finance audit in banking industry
- Familiar with Risk Rating System & Models under the IRB Approach, including model development, management and validation
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Strong analytic ability
- Strong team players
- Be able to work independently and escalate issues and keep managers and peers well informed on on-going basis
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Understand and act as client relation manager with internal clients
- Attentive to details, diligent and proactive
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please send your application with both current expected salary for reference.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.