- Review quality of due diligence steps performed of IPO sponsorship projects including submissions on major matters to regulatory authorities and non-IPO sponsorship projects.
- Assist in identifying issues of Listing Rule compliance, accounting matters and disclosure matters in IPO sponsorship projects and providing suggestions to address them.
- Review documents and record keeping of IPO sponsorship projects and non-IPO sponsorship projects, including prospectus, other listing documents, checklists and due diligence documents prepared by execution team.
- Provide compliance, accounting and other professional support to the execution team.
- Assist in reviewing and updating internal operation manuals on regular basis.
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- At least 3 years working experience in handling IPO and/or financial advisory transactions;
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or Law is preferred;
- Current member of CPA is preferred;
- Knowledge in the Listing Rules;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated and a good team player;
- Excellent command in spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese and English; and
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now" or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)