AVP, Treasury Risk Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Provide market risk and liquidity risk oversight and management, engaging in key regulatory requirements from HKMA and Basel;
- Identifying, quantifying, monitoring and reporting market and liquidity risks related to the treasury activities;
- Maintain active dialogue with treasury and other support groups regarding risk representation, strategy and limit compliance;
- Prepare and presenting management reports to the senior management on key risk issues;
- Assist in review of market and liquidity risk related policy framework, guidelines and procedure manuals in compliance with the regulatory requirements, Group and Head Office standards; and
- Lead /execute system or regulatory related projects to improve the risk representation of the Bank's market and liquidity risks, contingency funding plans, asset-liability management, and stress testing framework.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in market / asset & liability / liquidity risk management is preferred, candidates with fewer risk management experience or bank treasury experience may also be considered;
- Broad knowledge of financial products across interest rates, foreign exchange and credit instruments;
- A higher qualification in a quantitative discipline (such as Finance, Risk Management etc) is preferred;
- Professional qualifications in risk (e.g. FRM);
- Strong in excel and VBA to streamline complex manual process;
- Excellent communication skills for written, graphical and verbal presentation, with the ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a diverse audience;
- Demonstrable knowledge of understanding of relevant regulations (e.g. HKMA SPM) and experience managing regulatory relationships and issues;
- Ability to synthesize complex problems and conceptualize appropriate solutions;
- Strong team work player with the ability to work independently as well.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)