OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank as well as one of the world’s most highly-rated banks by Moody’s, Fitch and S&P. OCBC has a strategic priority in sustainability, with a firm vision to increase its sustainable finance to S$50 billion by 2025 and to catalyse significant ESG impact for our society and our clients.
With this in mind, OCBC has set up the Sustainable Finance Group and Sustainability Office a few years ago, as a Global Centre of Excellence to drive sustainable finance strategy and business origination in all countries and markets where OCBC has business in, particularly Asia. The Sustainable Finance team in Hong Kong has been working closely with the corporates in Hong Kong and Greater China to structure innovative solutions and to provide thought leadership in the industry. You are most encouraged to apply and make a difference.
- To drive business development initiatives in sustainable finance, primarily focusing on corporate clients in Hong Kong and Greater China.
- To structure sustainable finance transactions end-to-end including origination, engagement, and execution.
- To conduct analysis on sustainable finance market development internationally and provide thought leadership and advisory to clients.
- To collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for knowledge sharing and promotion of sustainable finance.
- To be a valued member in the Sustainable Finance Group and support their day-to-day priorities.
- University Graduate with a passion in driving sustainable finance development and impact in the Bank and in the region. Demonstrated interest or qualification in sustainable finance preferred but not mandatory.
- Possess 4 to 10 years of related experiences in sustainable finance, sustainability, or consulting experience preferred.