See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Handle multi functions in Structured Trade Middle Office or multi releasing functions in Structured Trade Operations
- Handling Front-to-Back Documentary Credit and Back-to-Back Documentary Credit on Commodities Trade for serving Structured Trade Finance ("STF") clients
- Performing Mark-to-market valuation and monitoring of collateral requirements.
- Managing Collateral, facility utilization, mark-to-market, report and so forth of STF transactions.
- Answering in-scope enquiry from Structured Trade clients on Commodities Trade
- 'A' Level or above; Degree or related Diploma preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in trade related banking operations.
- Experience in Structured Trade Middle Office/ Structured Trade Operations is an advantage
- In-dept knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices.
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control.
- Good PC skills and knowledge
- Good in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.