AVP, Strategic Planning & Business Management
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities: RM Performance Management & Tracking
Business Performance Management & Tracking
- Spearhead the regional alignment of the performance management framework to achieve consistency in KPI measurements and reporting metrics across countries;
- Coordinate and work on budget setting and handle subsequent changes as per business needs;
- Engage IBG Business Analytics teams to ensure proper tracking of key metrics & coordinate among key stakeholders to drive the use and development of automated dashboards, enabling self-service by data;
- Understand business drivers / priorities and identify opportunities where data insights can create value in client prospecting & relationship management.
Driving Strategic Initiatives
- Actively engage and support IBG4 management team by providing data to drive business performance management.
- Drive development of automated dashboards with slice and dice in different dimensions to draw useful insights and make strategic recommendations to management and front office.
- Implement solutions and process changes for management and governance across data quality metrics, metadata, lineage, data access rights and business definitions;
- Build and enrich the database for data mining to facilitate portfolio management and quantitative analysis.
- Identify and translate business problems / opportunities into tangible analytics requirements and recommend potential solutions to drive positive outcomes;
- Able to think strategically and lead / facilitate discussions with various business partners including Front Office, Back Office, Business Support Units, Product Teams, Innovation Team to evaluate new techniques and platform enhancements to address business challenges and improve overall business performance / productivity.
- Preferably degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics;
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Putonghua;
- Being a team player and responsive; strong project management and coordination skills;
- Strong ecosystem and digital mindset