See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work a project team in HK and Singapore supporting cash management and payment system projects on remittance, faster payment and cash management products.
- Lead the project team to support resource plan, test plan, testing execution, problem management, and operation processes transformation.
- Formulate digital solutions and act as SME role to lead the requirement definition for regional payment tech related projects.
- Review and monitor the department's projects/initiative to ensure projects and enhancement meet internal, customer and regulatory requirements and deliver within agreed timeline & cost without control issues.
- Implement and rollout project/enhancements, track and measure the benefits
- Coordinate and support all stakeholders for the user requirements and testing
- Review and distribute the Enhancement Scorecard to relevant stakeholders
- Identify areas for continuous improvement to ensure operational effectiveness, efficiency and mitigation of potential risks in all aspects
- Manage all financial forecasting, budgeting, and resource planning
- Support the Live Verification on Weekend to ensure the system meeting the customer requirements in good quality
- Follow up system issues with technology and operation partners for problem management
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using Agile way of working & governance/reporting
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Delivery Lead, managing multi-disciplined teams at enterprise-level
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Solid Experience in using appropriate Agile development support tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- With people management skills preferable
- Very good presentation and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.