AVP, Specialist, Real Estate (Transaction Management)
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities Manage Services Provider in Transaction matters
- Responsible for lease renewal and rent review. To achieve the most favorable terms for the Bank, maximize flexibility, and minimize risk in all the leases
- Supervise the leasing process, ensuring that SOP adhere to the standard process and procedures
- Manage portfolio data accuracy to be prepared by services provider.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on all leasing activities and ensure the existing leases and licenses are renewed before lease expiry to accommodate the Bank's business plan.
- Provide update information to Strategy & solution team Review for the Bank's lease portfolio and support Strategy & Solution Team to work out recommend portfolio strategy.
- Monitor Services Provider on timely and professionally delivery of Estate Management duties.
- Review periodically on the property asset owned by the Bank, devise suitable asset management plan, aiming at maximizing the value of the asset.
- Manage and prepare annual budget and rental forecast.
- Conduct market research, analyze market trend and prepare reports.
- Manage the appointment of valuers to prepare annual valuation for Bank owned properties.
- Provide support and coordinate with other functions within the Bank include Facility Management and Project Management team to achieve the timely delivery of job.
- Collate and review the stakeholders' survey on a monthly basis so as to evaluate the performance of the vendor
- Ensure compliance of the SLA
- Ensure that issues and mitigating actions are being addressed and resolved timely and effectively.
- Checking and approving upload of PSGL entries
- Supervises the administrator in the department.
- Backup for CRESA Finance
- Degree in Real Estate / Finance
- Minimum10 years of relevant experience in the real estate field (experience in banking industry is preferred) and at least 1 year experience in vendor management.
- Strong knowledge on financial modeling and accounting principles in order to manage the P&L of the assets and annual budgeting
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills, strategic planning and communications skills
- Strong market sense in property market and have good connection with landlords
- Good technical knowledge in construction technology in particular related to fitting out and renovations.
- General knowledge in E&M facilities and good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Broad knowledge of other related disciplines eg space planning, facilities management, building regulations and best practice
- Good problem / issue resolution capability
- Good written and spoken English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.