See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a KYC AML team of 6 to 8 people in Private Banking.
- Responsible for the planning, leadership, innovative problem resolution, analysis, review and reporting of the team.
- Responsible for the development of new methods and procedures to make alert and due diligence review processing more efficient; implement recommendations for department policy changes and efficiencies.
- Understand and update any changes on the internal procedures and processes.
- Coach, and trains KYC AML staffs and RMs to develops a sound understand of KYC requirements, workflow and ensure the highest level of critical thinking, analysis, documentation and operational efficiency.
- Support AML champion for PB to resolve issues arise from on-onboarding/periodic review and for CDD documentation between FCSS, Front office and operations teams.
- Perform & review KYC due diligence check on new account opening, and existing client structure changes/periodic reviews
- Review the client profile and validate the source of fund/wealth of each customer with proper corroboration
- Conduct risk assessment, determine risk rating based on the latest AMLO/HKMA/MAS requirements and internal procedures
- Review name screening results with proper justification and decide whether further escalation is necessary
- Conduct data analysis, prepare presentation deck, and MIS reports
- Understand, and update any changes on the internal policies, operating manuals/checklist and make necessary communication to front office
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned; Participate in any system enhancement UAT, and projects assigned
- Effect change for continuous improvement in the team's output in terms of quality and efficiency
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 7 years or above relevant experiences in Banking with relevant knowledge on AML KYC/CDD
- Understanding of HKMA/SFC/MAS requirements on AML is a must.
- Strong in project management, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in people management, resources planning and culture change management
- Language proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Details orientated and well organized
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in MI reporting and data analysis tools, such as Advanced Excel, Power BI / Tableau
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.