See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
The candidate is expected to transform and expand the Bank's business to online/mobile offerings and to introduce and bring out the best of the Bank's digital platform capabilities to clients and employees. Responsibilities
- Lead the development of online/mobile investment journey and assist in the product design (provide user requirements, feedback from client surveys, competitor comparisons etc.) of the Bank's digital initiatives to align to business visions and strategy.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Front Office, Product Team, Technology Team, eBusiness, Legal & Compliance, Operations) to deliver the end product and to implement such digital initiatives to business units within the Bank - current initiatives include Online Equity Trading (OET), Online Fund Investment (OFI) and Online FX (OFX).
- Provide trainings and guiding materials to related internal stakeholders - RMs, ICs, ARMs, WMOs etc. to ensure smooth deployment of digital initiatives to clients.
- Work with and assist stakeholders in generating business strategies and marketing campaigns to deliver KPIs such as acquisition, adoption rates, revenues as well as brand awareness.
- Provide ongoing support/troubleshooting to internal stakeholders and track and resolve issues with relevant teams related to digital initiatives.
- Build business cases and track data/statistics regularly to drive penetration, business numbers and future enhancements.
- Coordinate with Regional and Country counterparts / stakeholders in delivering the above.
- From time-to-time assist and support Team Head in internal investment platform matters such as enhancements, troubleshooting, training and data analysis.
- Bachelor and/or above degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or any fintech/digital platform related studies.
- Knowledge in webpage, mobile application and user interface design a definite plus.
- Knowledge of investment products especially on the trading and technological infrastructure of such and wealth management processes.
- Well versed in excel (macros), VBA and powerpoint and has the knowledge to make sense out of data.
- At least 3 years of product and/or project management experiences with a focus in wealth management and/or digital related initiatives. Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for junior ranking.
- Preferably licensed to engage in regulated activities Type 1 & 4 of Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO). Candidates without such qualifications will be considered but maybe asked to complete relevant examinations after onboarding.
- Strong communication and personal skills with the ability to bridge discussion flows between users' wishlist and technology team's technical language/logic.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.