- Involvement in all stages of the change programme lifecycle from the design and delivery through to post implementation. This role will be "hands on" and involve heavy stakeholder management at all levels.
- The nature of this role is going to require the incumbent to have the flexibility to wear multiple hats, from end to end project execution, running project governance forums as well as assuming business analysis responsibilities such as UAT testing.
- Supporting the project team for the full programme of work from a cost and budgeting perspective, as well as staffing and resources whilst also ensuring risk and controls are adhered to and reporting produced accordingly
Prerequisites for role:
- 5-10 years relevant industry experience within financial services with a background in financial markets and a proven track record in supporting successful large scale projects through the full project lifecycle from conceptual stages through to completion
- A background that demonstrates a mix of business analysis, project management and change management mixed in with front to back project execution would be highly regarded for this role
- Specialised SME in either fixed income, equities or derivatives gained from either projects or a BAU role
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience and an analytical mindset