See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Drive enhancement & digitization projects of mortgage product, process and systems to improve operational efficiency, product profitability & customer experience
- Oversee and ensure all internal & external compliance and operation risk control are in place. Conduct regular review and training to ensure the team to comply with the bank or regulatory standards and policy.
- Regular review and act on any regulatory, compliance and credit rules changes in terms of workflow, systems, documentation, etc.
- Maintain and update the operation manuals and relevant mortgage document including KFS, T&C, facility letter, mortgage deed, customer communication, etc.
- Lead a team to support mortgage sales and staff mortgage in application processing and existing loans services.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure satisfactory customer and employee journey.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Min. 4 years' experience in mortgage / secured lending product
- Sound knowledge of mortgage product & market
- Good numerical sense, strategic and analytical skill
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills