See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Business Development & Channel Management to assist on planning and managing various UT investment initiatives and projects
- Product : coordinate with local and regional team to drive & coordinate with our fund partners on product launch. Work with advisory on product strategy in view of latest market movement.
- Sales Support & Process : ensure campaigns launch with a smooth end-to-end process & proper compliance to both internal / external monitors; design standalone sales incentive schemes to boost the sales momentum; develop & arrange sales aids, training materials & briefings to frontlines.
- Control & Compliance : coordinate & prepare timely report on operational risk & compliance control issues to internal / external monitors; ensure implementation of proper action plans; obtain satisfactory audit & compliance assurance review results for UT business
- Digital Channels : drive and support development of programs to generate more UT business through digital channels for achieving business strategies
- Marketing : plan & implement marketing campaigns for customer & staff; design tactical / booster programs to achieve the business KPI and coordinate the product bundling offers for segments
- Administrative Support: Prepare and complete administrative works, including preparing MIS reports, A&P accrual, campaign fulfilment etc.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- 5 - 7 years working experience in banking industry, with good understanding of Investment Products, preferably Unit Trust. Candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Associate.
- Degree holder in Finance / Economics / Business Administration, preferred with relevant professional qualification in the Finance or Investment e.g. CFA
- Good organization, detail oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, independent and strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in English and Chinese (both spoken and written)