AVP, Organizational Effectiveness Partner - APAC
Job Description The AVP, OE Partner will act as the point of contact within the region and will have a strong partnership with the Regional HR Business Partners (HRBPs). This role will provide consultative services and implement best-in-class solutions in the areas or organizational effectiveness (i.e., organizational design, change leadership/management, performance management, team effectiveness, employee engagement/engagement surveys and agile methodologies), while ensuring diversity and inclusion (D&I) is embedded throughout all processes and practices.
The AVP, OE Partner will lead the execution of enterprise initiatives and best-in-class tools and processes (e.g., performance management) within the APAC region. This role will share business/regional best practices with the broader OE team and assume the role of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for at least one of the following areas: Organizational Design, Employee Engagement, Change Management or Performance Management.
The AVP, OE Partner is an individual contributor role and will report directly into the SVP, Organizational Effectiveness. This role will also partner and collaborate very closely with the APAC-based HRBPs.
Candidate must have extensive business experience and proven expertise in the areas of organizational effectiveness. Moody's Enterprise-Wide OE Initiatives & Solutions
Partnership with Regional HRBPs to Drive Business/Regional OE Initiatives & Solutions
- Develop and drive the organizational effectiveness strategy for the APAC region, aligned to Global OE, GTM and regional business strategies.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of at least one enterprise-wide initiative such as Performance Management, Organizational Design or Employee Engagement, etc.
- Ensure D&I is embedded throughout all processes and practices.
- Partner across HR functions to ensure work is integrated.
- Develop and deploy HR Toolkits in key OE areas.
- Focus on HR Capability Building within APAC.
- Collaborate with regional HRBPs and consult with business stakeholders to identify, develop and drive a consistent organizational effectiveness methodology for the assessment and management of OD activities throughout the organization.
- Lead the implementation of enterprise-wide strategies and solutions within the APAC region in close partnership with the HRBPs. (e.g., organizational design change leadership/management, performance management, team effectiveness, employee engagement/engagement surveys)
- Lead the facilitation of meetings, focus groups, and other working sessions to help solve difficult problems, align disparate viewpoints, and build capabilities.
- Partner with the business and regional HRBPs to lead change initiatives and support leaders through complex company transformations.
- Learn the Moody's businesses to be an effective business partner.
Qualifications Experience and Leadership Traits:
- Depth of experience in organizational effectiveness in a progressive, "high-bar for talent" environment.
- Known for innovative thinking, domain expert, and thought leader, as well as a very practical operator adept at driving execution of programs and processes-i.e., strong project management skills.
- Success driving large scale transformational change and enterprise initiatives.
- Have the depth of experience, executive presence and judgment to gain credibility and respect among business leaders and HR leaders; experience and comfort dealing with executive/senior leadership teams in large organizations whereby influencing without authority is a key attribute of successful performance.
- Hands-on development, implementation and administration of organizational effectiveness programs and initiatives.
- Experience and success in engaging multiple business partners and stakeholders and driving to alignment and action; along with experience in planning and managing large, cross-functional efforts.
- Disciplined self-starter; resourceful and able to prioritize (and re-prioritize) in a fast-paced environment with shifting objectives.
- Skilled in collaborating as part of a team and working independently to deliver results.
- Demonstrates superior influence skills; can communicate effectively, concisely and confidently with all levels of the organizations.
- Exhibits excellent judgment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; navigates confidently; adapts to change.
- Consulting expertise (internal or external).
- Results oriented.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience demonstrating a deep knowledge of organizational effectiveness techniques and successfully implementing a range of OE solutions and leading large-scale change initiatives.
- A Master's Degree in Organization Development, Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Business-related field is highly desired.
- Certification in change management methodology, such as Prosci, is highly desired.
- Certification in personality assessments, such as Hogan, is highly desired.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Superior consulting skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.