Operational risk management for our private banking business.
Operational risk management role in our private banking business.
- Assist Head of Operational Risk to oversee activities as per the risk governance framework and policies
- Prepare MIS reports and presentations to various risk committees including but not limited to Operational Risk Committee, Risk Control and Credit Committee, etc.
- Assist team leaders to perform new product review and approval
- Follow up on audit issues (internal and external) and monitor the action status
- Oversee operational risk incident reporting and follow up on the progress of rectification and action plans
- Oversee business operational risk by the tools of KRI and risk control and self-assessment
- Involve in relevant risk management projects and system development related to operational risk
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in finance or business-related disciplines
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of private banking operational risk with relevant experience, and be familiar with related private banking procedures, products and local regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, good Chinese writing and Mandarin speaking is needed
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.