See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the marketing plans & strategy of Greater Bay Area, and develop effective marketing communications targeted at Mainland Chinese and frequent travelers with wealth management needs
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy of DBS HK official account on WeChat platform with the goal to attain active engagement from number of followers to awareness building and amplification of DBS wealth solutions and end-to-end customer communications of the overall bank offerings in the wealth space
- Manage and create content on social media platforms across different platforms, e.g. WeChat, DBS Facebook, eDM etc and work with agency to produce content for marketing campaigns across digital channels. Track and report engagement in digital marketing content and social media initiatives; measure and monitor the partial and overall success of digital & social marketing strategy for GBA
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders in DBS HK, DBS China and external partners to drive awareness amongst target audience, implement customer communications marketing plans and contribute to the desired business results with a holistic approach to marketing communications
- Identify and source for marketing opportunities from various channels suitable for GBA market from content generation ideas to effective reach of marketing communications for GBA target audience
- Manage agency partners across social, digital, creative and media
- Knowledgeable and ensure customer communications are in compliant to the respective regulatory requirements and engagement rules in the GBA area.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in banking industry, preferably in marketing
- Fluent in Mandarin, English, and Cantonese ; both verbal and written communications is a must
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing tools & social media landscape in the Mainland is essential
- Self-starter, self-motivated, passionate, result-oriented and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Strong sense of end-to-end ownership, must-do mentalities, commitment to executional excellence, and sound stakeholder management and problem-solving skills