We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to develop and execute marketing strategy with online digital platforms and offline marketing agencies to support business growth.
China CITIC Bank International (the Bank) is embarking on an exciting journey of transforming itself into a leading customer-centric digital organization in Hong Kong and the rest of the Greater Bay Area. A key driver in this is the “inMotion Lab”, an agile laboratory in a new office space dedicated to developing innovative virtual banking products and services.
With the launch of several “first-in-market” digital initiatives such as inMotion - remote deposit and investment account opening services, Touch Balance, WeChat alerts, WeChat Pay P2P service in the last few years, CNCBI takes considerable pride in its leadership in FinTech innovation in the Hong Kong banking and finance industry. Recognition from customers, the media and industry speaks volume. The Bank’s commitment in FinTech and support from management provide a superb environment for aspiring individuals.
Who are we looking for:
The right candidate should be an innovative, open-minded, goal-oriented team player who is also able to work independently with minimal supervision towards delivering quality and timely results.
What we want from you:
- Minimum of 6 years marketing experience, solid campaign management required, preferably in banking industry or agency background
- Understand the market trends, products and services offering and approach of key competitors
- Strong coordination with external parties (e.g. advertising agencies, production houses) for all marketing activities
- Experience in creating content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
How you can help:
- Develop and execute marketing strategy with online digital platforms (e.g., Facebook, Google, WeChat etc.) and offline marketing agencies (e.g., for offline banners and marketing campaigns etc.) to support business growth
- Conduct market research and arrange evaluation and analysis of marketing activities
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using innovative marketing using digital technology
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution