• Leading corporate bank • Continue expanding in the region • Corporate planning role
Our client is a leading corporate bank. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to take up the AVP, Management Reporting post.
- Provide support to business units on management information required to drive the business
- Prepare financial highlights and management report to the Board
- Participate in formulating budgets and forecasts, monthly rolling forecasts
- Perform quality assurance checking on Group’s interim and final result announcement and annual report
- Involve in the development of new system such as MIS database, end user program for automation etc.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments on corporate tasks as when required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience in financial analysis in the banking industry
- Solid knowledge in banking products/operations, accounting, financial analysis and related computer knowledge
- Analytical, team player and receptive to changes and challenges
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com