• Chinese platform• IPO track record is a must
About Our Client
Our client is one of the full-service FI, provide services including research, trading, institutional services, investment advisory and asset management . The holding company is listed Shanghai stock exchange. Aiming to provide a holistic, industry leading capital market services for enterprises, high net worth individuals, institutional investors, financial service organizations, and government entities. Job Description
- Act as an AVP for IPO activities
- Leading the corporate finance team and strengthening operational capacity
- Responsible for origination and execution
- Ensure full regulatory compliance with SFC The Successful Applicant
This is a position requires a talent with solid corporate finance experience , and very motivated in driving the business which aligns with the firm's strategies.
Education & Experience
What's on Offer
- Minimum of 3 years experience in corporate finance transactions
- Solid track record of IPO in the past 3 years in a reputable Chinese firm
- Solid understanding of SFO and relevant code of conduct and rules
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Excellent organization and communication skills as client management is main part of the role.
This is a good opportunity for a position in which the successful applicant will be working closely with the managing director to drive the business, and make a positive impact to the company. This opportunity provides a steep learning curve and also more of an interactive environment for the candidate to grow, which is quite a different working experience compared to other firms in the market.