Responsible for developing and expansion of global trade finance, transaction banking and structure trade finance business in Asia
· Work closely with client relationship team to originate trade finance, including ECA, and transactional banking transactions.
· Foster an effective partnership with other team members to provide excellent team support to our clients’ requirements in Asia, especially on execution
· Work closely with legal advisors (internal and external) on transaction closure and daily monitoring.
· Conduct due diligence and monitor potential transactions
· Prepare credit proposals to risk department
· Update the team and Management on any changes on the local market especially on the trade finance area
Qualification & Experience
- A university degree in business, finance or related field
- At least 8 years solid experience in business development with a strong focus in the trade finance/ transactional banking products
- Experience on Sinosure covered transactions is an advantage
- Proven business origination and structuring capabilities
- Highly results driven
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a multi-functional and cross-cultural environment
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English and Mandarin, Spanish speaking is an advantage