PERSOLKELLY’s Snapshot An exciting opportunity to work at a reputable international Asset Management company. Seeking to AVP for their Fund Control Team.
Our client is a well-known international Asset Management company offers a wholesale total solution business and Asset Management business.
Exciting new role for you
You will operation of assigned SMAs as reviewer or operation supervisor. You will drive strengthen and expand FOF business by facilitating growth of PICs. You will also provide proper instruction to the external service providers and request for service level improvement. You will also supervise some Junior.
- To perform operation of assigned SMAs as reviewer or operation supervisor.
- To perform proper cash management of SMAs (including monitor cash balance, calculation of call and distribution).
- To co-work with frontline to execute subscription and fund monitoring.
- To produce specific parts of investors' fund performance reports.
- To coordinate fund launch, portfolio transfer.
- To solve issues in SMA operation with the advice of VP.
- To evaluate current workflow of SMA operation to improve operation effectiveness.
- To provide proper instruction to the external service providers and request for service level improvement.
- To establish, review, and update the policies, procedures and manuals with regard to the group’s business on a continuous basis.
- To ensure the group’s policy and operation is in compliance with the company’s requirement and the statutory requirements.
- To handle special tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- 5 years of experiences in accounting, custody or fund administration of private equity funds, fund of funds, hedge funds.
- Bachelor degree holder in business, statistics or mathematics related disciplines will be preferred.
- CPA/ACCA student or CPA/ACCA qualified is considered an asset.
- Candidate must have good understanding of control issue relating to fund operation and capable of documenting the operational workflow.
- Candidate must have a strong Microsoft Excel skill and practical knowledge in the design/use of spreadsheet (“MOS Specialist” level or higher).
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written).
- Candidate with experience in industry leading fund software (e.g. Investran, e-Front, etc) will be preferred.
- Professionalism, integrity and strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
You will work as AVP at Fund Control team with using your Solid Excel skills and excellent Statistics and mathematics ability. Giving you great career exposure and leading the Investment activity at an International Asset Management company. You will directly report to VP and Group Head.
Please contact Yuko Okamoto via direct line +852 2971 2526 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities. Job ID #43886