As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
Our development team is looking for a motivated, versatile full stack web developer to help create and operate front-office trading and back-office settlement systems. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize their technical skills, communication skills, and creativity to provide technical solutions for our business needs.
- Develop front to back website in microservices architecture;
- Design and develop microservices APIs;
- Implement technical solution with development standards, best practice and security policy;
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation;
- Test environment management;
- Support 2nd line production.
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- Proficient in Java back end coding, such as core Java, JMS, JDBC, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, TCP/IP socket programming and multi-threaded programming
- Strong SQL and DB tuning skill
- Knowledge of Maven, Gradle and Jenkins build tool
- Knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle and Sybase DB
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Linux and Unix environment
- Focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Experience working in financial industry is preferred
- Exposure to equity trading or derivatives trading or market data or FIX would be an advantage
- Exposure to equity settlement system would be an advantage
- Development experience with .Net. is preferred
- Knowledge in Informatica ETL tool is a plus
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.