AVP, Business Operations (Global Equity Settlement)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 12 Oct 18
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Assist in trade booking / CTM / manual trade confirmation / settlement in global equities markets;
- Liaise with front office, internal and external clients to follow up any settlement related issues;
- Hands-on experience in operates systems like Clearstreams, CTM, CCASS;
- Knowledge in handling Stock Borrowing and Lending transactions, mark to market management;
- Knowledge in fixing events handling for Global Equity Markets / Derivatives markets;
- Managing clients portfolio by providing settlement and stock transfer services;
- Handle ad-hoc project / request that assigned by Managers.
- Degree holder in Business, Management or Finance related discipline
- Works for 3 pm to 12 midnight and on public holiday
- 8 years or above solid experience in Global Market stock settlement and nominee services gained with sizable brokerage house or investment bank
- Good command of both written and spoken English; Cantonese and Mandarin (preferable)
- Cooperative, independent, responsible and customer oriented with good communication skills
- Able to work under high pressure and time constraint due to short settlement cycles / tight deadlines
- Strong in Microsoft excel, word and power point (including Chinese Word Processing) and VBA programming
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)