The role We are hiring a AVP to join the Banking Operations team. Key accountabilities * Daily settlement for Treasury products including but not limited to FX & MM / CLD / NDF / FX Option and Time Deposit * Settlement for precious metal trade
We are hiring a AVP to join the Banking Operations team.
- Daily settlement for Treasury products including but not limited to FX & MM / CLD / NDF / FX Option and Time Deposit
- Settlement for precious metal trade and payment services for overseas offices
- Support and control for loan administration
- Check and approve fund transfer, brokerage fee, margin call payment
- Check and submit report for HKTR and other regulatory requirements
- Support payment authorization under Core Banking Function
- Review and update procedure manual in a timely manner
- Participate and provide comment in new product discussion and system enhancement
- Check and control monthly MIS and perform system UAT
- Any ad hoc projects as assigned by superiors
Skills & experience
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or similar field;
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Treasury Settlements and remittance, less experience will be considered as Associate.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for all tasks assigned;
- Good leadership skill, mature, able to work under pressure and interact with all levels of the organization;
- Rigorous attention to detail, and extreme accuracy with numerical calculations;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and consistently meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective communication with internal and external business partners.
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.